Welcome to Rev. Debbie Upton, our full-time pastor as of July 1. Debbie is a recent graduate of Iliff School of Theology in Denver, and comes to Colorado from Louisiana.
On-going & Up-coming
- Faith Adventures is our latest - well - adventure in faith! We launched on Holy Saturday (the day before Easter, March 31) with an egg hunt for the community, and activities indoors afterward. Crafts, snacks, songs, and best of all, reminders that Jesus lives and loves and that means Y O U! All ages, all the time! We recently received a financial grant from the Rocky Mountain Conference of the UMC to assist us in this excitement. There is already community talk of partnership to DO IT AGAIN in 2019. Stay tuned!
- Cooking with Our Neighbor is the FIRST THURSDAY of each month. On July 5 we will feature dishes that are "red, white, and/or blue" - and likely other colors! Cooking begins at 5 pm, and we eat what we cook (and what others bring in) about 6 pm. Conversation, table games, and other optional fun activities follow.
- Saguache Supper with our Neighbor is on the SECOND Thursday of each month. A Women's Fellowship Group meets the first (usually) Saturday of each month for confidential conversation and guided questions to help connect our faith to daily life.
- United Methodist Women (UMW) is undergoing some development of mission; watch this space for new plans. No summer rummage sale at this time.
- Creede Theater The UMW plans to again attend a summer play in Creede. Please contact the church office for more information.
- Bible study plans will be developed and announced later this summer. ALL ARE WELCOME!